Monday, February 2, 2009

...Burns your Face

Tagggaee by houdaee

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse.)
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people : mek, nash, syfq, amma, azh, syafiqah (chachacha) *last four was picked randomly hahaha :)


What have you been doing recently?
tried painting using coffee... didn't end well..

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
hahaha all the time :) phones are for babies! *sigh* its a 'modern' world..

What happened at 10am today?
2/2/2009 - at school--studying in my dreams

When did you last cry?
harharharhar kutuk ye >:]

Believe in fate/destiny?
Ye-es erhh yes yes

What do you want in your life now?
where to start... a cool pair of boxers with automatic butt-cushioning system hmm better stop dreaming now haziq.. xo

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
I let the rain wash out my sanity hoh hoh

What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
S.E.X - silently enjoying xylophone.

What bottoms are you wearing now?
oh let see.. Ho'shit! where'd my shorts go?

Whats the nicest things in your inbox?
the nice smooth nothingness hahaha

Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
assuming if I even HAD A RELATIONSHIP ?? no xD

Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No

What was the last movie you caught?
Inkheart! eerk whaaaaat!?

What are you proud of?
'My slightly individualistic behavior' hahahaha got that from a book xD

What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
ohhooo! kutuk ye? >:]

What was the last song you sang out loud?
lagu iklan chicken rice shop weehoo

Do you have any nicknames?
too many hahhaha.

What does the newest text say?
maxis promotion thingie :B thanks maxis! you're my new bestfriend! right?

What time did you go to bed last night?
x tido! too afraid of the bogeyman!


Hell yes I'm serious!! xD

Are you currently happy?
Happy? how can I be happy? I got coffee spilled all over me!

Who gives you the best advise?
The voice in my head. I'm pretty sure she's a lady.

Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
HAHAHA baru je buat xDDD

Who did you talk on the phone last night?
org salah nombor! gile best! my new bestfriend kot.

Is something bugging you now
the fact that my shorts ran off :(

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
I usually laugh by myself. Oh fuck, i'm way too normal :/

there ya go!

1 comment:

Qil Ahmad said...

The chicken rice shoooop, bukan sekadar nasi ayam. Kook! Kook!

HAHAHAHA :DDD